Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Emergency: BCS Top 5 Change

You may or may not remember, but once upon a time I listed out the rules for my BCS Top 5. In the rules I said an emergency situation needed to occur to change the list. Well, an emergency situation has arisen and you can see it on the left here - Elisha Cuthbert has chopped her hair. A lot. And for some reason, that just doesn't do it for me (apparently she doesn't even like it). Not even the scenes from The Girl Next Door (NSFW) can help her out. So, I'm removing her from the Top 5. But rather than replace her, I will leave the place void until I set a new list. That, my friends, caused my reaction yesterday.

To take your mind off of this inexplicable tragedy, here are some clips from the unexplainable show, Yo Gabba Gabba. The first one features an actor I strongly dislike, Elijah Wood.



Do the Puppet Master! Here's one featuring rapper Biz Markie.



If you made it to the end of that clip, you may have noticed begun to notice the dancing theme with these clips. I have no clue what that's all about, but here's one that The Soup picked up.



And by now you've forgotten all about Elisha's brutal hair change and learned some new moves along the way. I can't wait to try out The Puppet Master.

No comments: