Friday, April 27, 2007

Casual Dress Friday: BCS Top 5 Chicas

It's a Casual Dress Friday here at the Skeet Thrower and I wanted to apologize for the number of NSFW links on Wednesday's post. I wanted to, really. Then I remembered that this is the Skeet Thrower and I don't have to apologize for anything.

Anyway, I've been talking about my BCS ratings for a long time. Obviously you all know about the BCS Man Crush List and the BCS Bottom Five, but what started these conversations was the discussion of the BCS Top Five Chicas. Today, as promised, I am bringing you my list.

As always, we'll start with the rules:

The Rules:

  1. A person on the list must have a box

  2. I can only set the list once a year. Once set, I must wait until the new calendar year to set a new BCS list baring a catastrophic incident to someone on the list

  3. If someone on the list were to say "Skeet Thrower, I love your blog, let's have a good skeet throwing session," I could partake and my wife couldn't get mad.

And that's it. With that I introduce to you my list.

Skeet Thrower's Note: For the rest of today's post just assume that the link is moderately NSFW unless I say otherwise. As with all of my links, I won't crest PG-13 - this is a family site.

The BCS Top 5 Chicas

5. Wild Card: Christina Milian

The number 5 spot is the Wild Card spot. This is where I like to place my under-the-radar (SFW) hot chick that most people forget about/don't know. This year, as it has been for like the last three years, it is Christina Milian (SFW). I'm not sure what it is, but I think it started with this music video and continued in this video (SFW) and steam-rolled right through Be Cool (SFW), which wasn't a very good movie by the way. She's pretty hot and a good way to start off my list.

4. Most Obtainable: Elisha Cuthbert

The number 4 slot I like to reserve for the most attainable chica on the list. Now, that doesn't mean that she's an easy pickup; rather, I think that if I had a legitamite shot (SFW) with anyone on this list, she'd be the one that I'd have the best shot with. Anyway, Elisha came onto my radar with the movie The Girl Next Door (which is surprisingly good, especially if Elisha is on your list). That said, what really solidified her on my list is her role as Kim Bauer in 24 (Damnit, I love that show...)

3. Eva Longoria

I talked about Eva a lot on Monday (SFW), so I won't rehash this too much. Let's be honest, Eva came out of no where with Desperate Housewives (did you ever wonder why they kept showing her in lingerie in the commercials during football) and she's been riding in the BCS ever since.

This year; however, Eva fell to number three (from number two) because this commercial (SFW) sucks.



2. Vanessa Marcil

She's number two, so I'll give you two reasons why she's on this list: 1) She's on the show Las Vegas, which I love and 2) She's smoking hot. Other than that I'll let these two (SFW) videos do the talking.

This is an old one you've seen before:



And this one is awesome:



1. Salma Hayek

I don't know if you've ever seen Desperado (an awesome movie, and as much as I want to, I can't show you her defining scene from that movie...but I will show you another scene from that movie in a second) or From Dusk Till Dawn (a crappy movie), but those two movies should pretty much sum it up. Salma is hot and was probably at the top of the BCS even before there was a BCS list. Keep up the good work, Salma.

This ends the perpetual NSFW warning.

So that's my BCS list. I hope you enjoy. I also hope this helps you come up with your own BCS list. Then you could do something creepy and make a Star Doll out of them. (What in the hell is that Star Doll thing? Paper dolls? 6+ million hits?!?)

Anyway, since this is Testosterone Week we need to end with a gun fight. I promised you a scene from Desperado and now I am delivering to you the bar fight. This is a bad-ass scene where Antonio Banderas kills a bunch of random dudes. Great way to start a movie (and waste 10 minutes on a Friday).



Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

D Wheezy said...

First of all - good list. I think that really doesn't need to be said, but I'm gonna say it anyway. Good list.

Secondly, does Shorty also have a BCS Top 5 Chicos? I'd be interested in hearing that list (preferably after Testosterone week), and specifically how closely it resembles your own BCS Top 5 Man Crushes.

Apparently, somebody else feels that Elisha Cuthbert is the most attainable as well.

And with that, I'm going to go watch Desperado.

Unknown said...

I'd link the Vanessa Marcil - Las Vegas reenactment of "You're with me, Leather" here, but its of such shitty quality that its not even worth it.

Anyways I'm going to weigh in w/ a BCS top 5, despite the fact that my female-BCS's have been quite highly criticized pretty much since its inception going on 6 years ago. But regardless, a top 5 w/ some reasoning:

5. Melissa Theuriau (French newscaster) - I think there's some sort of sense of mystery considering this chick is French and for the most part aside from the topless beach photos, this girl is pretty much a really gorgeous mystery through tons of news screen shots, so strength of schedule sends this girl to #5, but a dangerous threat nonetheless.

4. Marissa Miller (SI swimsuit) - I've never been the type to really swoon that heavily over the "perfect" types of models and such (who always seem to end up on women's BCSs for top 5 chicks, btw) but this chick comes out of nowhere thanks to her performance in the most recent SI swimsuit and online complement. Just absolutely huge cans. I haven't wanted a swimsuit model this bad since I was 13.

3. THROWBACK - Elizabeth "Filarski" Hasselbeck (The View, Survivor Australia) - Despite my proclaimed love for this woman since Survivor 2, I have to admit I never even bother to even try to see the View even when I'm home. So I think her stock may be dropping by just being surrounded by catty talk show women.

2. Erin Andrews (ESPN) - I hesitate to put her on the list because it seems like she's a "given" on these types of things b/c she's a standard hot chick on sports programming. And up until about the last year, I was never that overwhelmed by her (including the times seeing her in the Hyatt at CWS). But she has simply looked too incredible and too perfect to not make the list. The Erin Andrews of the last year or so is just too damn hot to not make the list and dominate it at that.

1. Stacy Kiebler (WWwhatever, Dancing with the Stars) - Her connections to professional wrestling is the BCS equivalent to a national championship contender coming out of the Pac-10, because I don't want anything to do with that. But 1) she's too damn hot to not consider and 2) she elevated her stock through the roof w/ the dresses she was wearing on the dancing w/ the stars stuff.

Anonymous said...

This blog creates one of the best procrastination tools ever. That being said, this is horrible since I have 3 tests today and 2 tomorrow.

D Wheezy said...

Saw this page floating around the internets and though you might like it. I dunno why.