Wednesday, January 09, 2008

While I'm Sexually Straight, You're Bound To Find I'm Mentally Gay...

Hey, everybody. I've been hanging out in Cali since Saturday morning and I wasn't sure what the Internets status was going to be. Turns out it was $10/day and I didn't want to pay for it because I can check my reader and email from my phone. Unfortunately, this meant I couldn't watch any videos and as such my posts were limited. Anyway, now I'm back, and, therefore, so are my posts. Ironically, the video(s) I'm showing you today I found a few weeks ago and I should have just written this post before I left so I could have posted it while I was gone...

As you all know, I love hip-hop - its part of me - and generally when I write about music it somehow involves hip-hop. Well, one part of hip-hop I really like is ridiculous white rappers like Paul Brogan with his NBA rap. Well, here's another guy named Bo Burnham that reminds me of me about 10 years ago when I was first writing things down for "freestyle" battles my friends and I would have (exercise caution on the language here).



There's some awesome lines in there - I'll let you pick your favorite (mine's in the title). Unfortunately, this appears to be his only rap video, but some of his songs are funny. Even though this is his first song, if he keeps improving his flow, he can hope to become aspire to become a Lil' Kev imitator (I'll preface this clip by saying the chick, Dee, spent the entire episode trying to figure out if they guy she was dating was retarded or not).



Keep working, Bo.

No comments: