Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Who Doesn't Want It That Way?

Do you remember when I when I wrote a post showing you all of those ridiculous Association videos? Well I haven't forgotten about it...but its been delayed indefinitely. Anyway, in that post I said that Dirk Nowitzki was the probable MVP - turns out he got the award yesterday (and Mark Cuban cried). Well, after losing in the first round (thanks to moments like this, where Avery Johnson tags his player in the nuts - yes, I know that's from last year) Dirk has pretty much taken a beating in the press, so to help cheer him up, here's a little video (thanks TSims).



I used to freestyle a lot (my wife doesn't like me to anymore), but I sure hope I didn't look like that. There's something very awkward/crazy about that guy - he's on the edge of his seat, he's a little behind the beat and he's got the headband pulled down too far so it makes his ears stick out. That said, he did say his team "pooped themselves." Alright, let's be honest, that guy is about two-cans short of a six-pack. Still funny though (and Dirk-a-licious is way better than the damn song Ferg-a-licious).

Speaking of slightly crazy people, here is a Backstreet Boys groupie. This is a long video (5 minutes) but worth every second.



I don't even know what to say after that video. I'm gonna be straight with you: there was probably no bigger fan of "I Want It That Way" then me. I used to rock out to that song in the car, at parties...pretty much everywhere. But this guy is over the top. In fact, he kind of scares me mainly because the last time I was in Vegas I took pictures like this and this. I hope he doesn't confuse me with them...

On a side note, you may be asking yourself who is more gay (yes, that is Brady Quinn), the guy in that video or me (because of those pics and having a BCS Man-Crush list). I have no defense. Except for this and this and this (those last two will be pretty good for quite a few of you).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If taking boyband pics in Vegas is gay then I don't want to be straight.

ToddS said...

Please know that I will be your psycho, poo storing fan if that's what it takes to get close to you. I'll do it! I'll do it right now!

D Wheezy said...

God bless you sir. For everything you do for me.