Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Bears: They Smell the Menstruation

As I've said many a time, Anchorman is one of my favorite movies. I love that whole movie, although, I felt like Ferrell didn't know how to end it so they did the whole bears thing. That said, it was awesome. Bears are, for some reason, a good source of humor. Take this pole dancing bear, for example (via Best Week Ever).



If nothing else, that's funny for its absurdity. That said, in the next video, the guys go over the top on absurdity with respect to bears (not to mention anything else). I don't know how to describe this video except that it contains some racy language and about 5 seconds of plumber's crack (via EDSBS).



Pretty sure those guys topped Bear Force One.

1 comment:

D Wheezy said...

I think the internet is getting more and more disturbing each year. And that's saying something.