Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 26 = Shorty's Birthday

Yesterday, I talked about a lot of movies that I saw (or didn't see this summer) and I realized that all kinds of TV starts this week. I think Shorty alone is recording like 10-12 hours this week. So, in honor of the TV that's starting, here's Stewie and Brian Griffin at last week's Primetime Emmy's.



There'll be more about TV tomorrow, but if you read the title you can guess that today is Shorty's (aka my wife) birphday and I would be remiss if I didn't dedicate a post to her.

Shorty's birthday is one of like 10 birthday's that I remember off-hand anymore. For pretty much everything else I rely on The Facebook.com. Unfortunately, I only check the Facebook about once or twice a week, so every now and then I miss a birthday. Anyway, I want to thank Shorty for going to bed every night around 10 - 10:30. This gives me plenty of time to sit here and write (although you'd think I'd mix in a few more posts with that much time, huh), maintain my 8 bazillion fantasy/pickem leagues and talk to the guy you call my "boyfriend" (I should clarify, I'm not gay - not that there's anything wrong with that).

So what better way to celebrate Shorty turning 25 years old then to have a music video* of 4 dudes that I cannot explain.



So, yeah, happy birthday, Shorty! If you couldn't figure it out, the name of that band is Bear Force 1. I'm pretty sure its a joke, but if its not, it is awesome.

But in all seriousness, if you didn't know, Shorty has quit her job and started over twice during the last 14 months, just to move for my job. And while she hasn't really been happy about it either time, she's made the best of it and I couldn't have done it without her. So as she turns old today, tell her thanks for keeping the skeet thrower throwing (niiiiice).

* Also, thanks to one of my favorite interns, Dan Cromer, for providing me with this brilliant link.

No comments: