Friday, June 27, 2008

Italian Spiderman Parts V & VI

I love these crazy Italian Spiderman videos are some of my favorite things. They are ridiculous and over the top. It's gotta be fake though (I echoed this in my last Italian Spiderman post), but after seeing things like this I wasn't sure.

So I decided to research it (and by research I mean type "Italian Spiderman" into Wikipedia). The all knowing encyclopedia says that it is a joke being made by an Australian production company. It also says that it started out as just a for a student film (which I also nailed). All-in-all, it's kinda disappointing, although it probably says better things about our world.

Anyway, without further ado, here's part V featuring a 2-minute a fat guy in yellow sweat suit, the mortal kombat head swivel guy (in the background), and a 2-minute psychadelic drug ending (seriously just quit watching after the mortal kombat dude appears).



Here is Part VI, which I call "LOST: Italian Spiderman" because it's the only way to describe it...



Have a good weekend.

No comments: