Thursday, October 26, 2006

Good 'Ol Observational Comedy


Are you serious? You are going to make this that easy for me? The only reason I am mad at this picture is because it took me this long to post it. How many people do you think called in immediately after they saw this picture and said they have found the rapist? The worst part about this picture is that the guy's eyes look very guilty. This has to be photoshopped. Otherwise, this should go down in news history with the Whistle Tips, Boom Goes the Dynamite and the stupid chick in a canoe in New Orleans when somebody walks right through her shot (I'd provide you some links but the youtube.com is down right now, but you should have already seen these anyway).

On another note, how many people do you think went to their mirrors after tonight's episode of South Park and chanted Biggie Smalls three times? And why was Princess Di in hell?

Also, I have tried to post the 24 Season 6 trailer, but I can't get the video to not autoplay. Very annoying. And with no youtube.com...maybe tomorrow.

No comments: