Monday, August 07, 2006

Birthday

I turn 23 today - I'm not too old yet, but I'm getting there. The birthdays between 21 and 25 are just milemarkers until you can rent a car without paying a damn fee. Who can complain about cake and ice cream though. Your birthday may be the only day of the year where you can eat as much as you want and act like a jackass and get away with it.

Anyway, I know you're all asking, who is lucky enough to share a birthday with me?
- Charlize Theron (1975)
- David Duchovny (1960)

Well, that list isn't all that impressive (there's more people, I either just don't know who they are or don't know that their birthday is August 7th.), so I thought I'd share a message that aixfvjbeisr@msn.com sent me for my birthday:

Hey! 21/f I have cams/pix online at http://privatecamgirl.com if you want to chat sometime!

Exactly what I wanted. Thanks, aixfvjbeisr.

No comments: