Sunday, August 27, 2006

Snakes on my 24

Sorry, I didn't realize that I would enter my annual college football coma earlier than I thought. Anyway...

Snakes on a Plane might just be one of the best movie theater experiences I have ever had. The movie was okay to good, but the theater was crazy. People were yelling and hissing. It was awesome, made seeing the movie totally worth while. It was easily the second rowdiest movie theater experience I have ever been to (behind a sceening of Baby Boy I once saw in San Antonio, easily one of the top "I'm a white minority right now and that's not good at all" moments of my life. Anyway, Sankes will be fun with a bunch of people in a goofy atmosphere or in a rowdy theater, not as a date movie.

Also, 24 the second time around is awesome - Bauer mystifies me and I think my hatred for the bad guys only grows the second time around.

Meanwhile, my new dog is trying to eat my lappy. Nothing like a crappy LCD screen.

No comments: