Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend Football

You know what I like to do on the weekends - watch football. That's pretty much all I do all day on the Saturday and Sunday right now.

But you know what sucks - because I'm in Austin, I'm getting the Houston Texans game every week. It would be fine if they are good, but because they suck I'm getting a crappy game on TV every freaking week. Right now, the Texans are losing 31-7 early in the 4th quarter (and I'm watching old man Mark Brunnell have a brilliant day) instead of any of the other NFC games which are all within 7 points. That sucks. Thanks FOX.

Also, FOX Sports PPV coverage sucks. A couple times last night they didn't follow the ball (like on kickoffs or deep passes). Its like the camera guy forgot he was supposed to follow with the camera and not just his head. At least they stayed with Marlon on his big runs.

Finally, how bad does it suck to be a Michigan State fan. Not only do you have to worry about being a mediocre Big 11 team, but you also have to deal with the fact that your team is invariably going to choke away big leads in big games every time. I guess you can be happy that your games will always come down to the wire.

Also, the Texans just scored again, so now its 31-15. Awesome.

No comments: