Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bush Leagicious

First of all, I used to be one of Fergie's biggest supporters. Then she got all meth'ed up and released a CD that makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

Honestly, I almost posted about Fergie earlier, but I didn't want to subject you all to the pain. I think those guys in "London Bridges" were yelling "Oh Shit" because they realized how bad the song was. Although, I think it has been topped by "Fergilicious." I don't know, it's hard to tell who loses more in the battle between that shitty song and "Wind It Up" by the formerly hot, Gwen Stefani. At least in that song I can replace whatever Gwen says with "Derka Derka" and it fits.

Anyway, I have provided you with a video of a live performance of Fergilicious. If you want to get to the really painful stuff, just FF2x to about 1:53 and listen to her sing. It is horrendous, and, therefore, unintentionally hilarious. Also, I think my wife wore the dress Fergie is wearing to a $5 prom 5 years ago. Not kidding. I think there's pictures of my wife's cleavage on one of my friend's phones from that dress.



As for Gwen, I used to think she was hot, but now I'm too bothered by "Derka Derka" and whatever is living in her hair to know what I think about her...

No comments: