Sunday, December 17, 2006

What the Hell Happened to Mary-Kate Olsen?

Remember yesterday when I talked about guilty pleasures? Well, one of them used to be the Olsen twins. They were boderline hot and filthy rich and you knew it was only a matter of time before a crazy ass sister-on-sister sex tape broke out.

I disticntly remember looking on the internets and finding a count down until they turned 18. Unbelievable.

We all know Mary-Kate Olsen has had her problems with Meth and Anorexia, but this is ridiculous. These pictures were snapped of her recently and she looks like hell. Audrey! Audrey! If you were a man I'd punch you! Honestly, if someone can explain to me how someone that is so loaded and that was fairly attractive can fall apart like this, I'd like to know so that it doesn't happen to my daughters (who I hope will be rich and attractive, but not get on every guy they meet) someday.

Anyway, here are the pics.



No comments: