Monday, December 11, 2006

High School Football Rules!

OK, so I've heard that my last couple posts have been a little bush league. Well, you'll enjoy this one.

Screw the Superbowl Shuffle, this may be the most bad ass football team name video available. There are so many preposterous moments in this video that I can't name them all. My top 3 moments include:

1) The uncomforable look of the quarterback (I assume he's the one they say is in the shotgun).
2) The old white dude dancing.
3) The fact that they all lift up their jersey's, but they forget that there is no team name there. You're supposed to do that to represent your team name.

Anyway, without further ado, "Do The Devil Walk. Dooo Iiiiiitttt." I have no clue what this is called, they just say that a lot.



How can you not be psyched up for the Tift Co. High School Blue Devils after that. I'm so jacked up right now.

In case you have never seen it, here is the Superbowl Shuffle. Good, but not nearly as good as Lil' Trill's Devil Walk.

No comments: