Thursday, December 07, 2006

Did You Know There Was A 24 Prequel?

Well more acurately prequels to season 4 and 5? Because I had no clue until someone at work told me. This is not the trailers! For Seasons 4 and 5, on DVD only, they released prequels for the season. The season 4 prequel is freaking bad ass - it's an uncut director's edition and you'll know why if you watch it. The season 5 prequel is also awesome because my boy Bauer executes easily one of his best kills of the 24 series. Anyway, without further ado, here are the 24 prequels if you've never seen them.

Season 4 Prequel


Season 5 Prequel


There's also one for season 6 out there - it came out with the season 5 DVD's; however, as I'm currently watching season 5 again, I'm going to wait to watch it until I've rewatched season 5 completely. That said, I'll prolly post that when the time comes.

No comments: