Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Man Is Hiding In The Shadows!!!!

I'm not quite sure what this video is. It features Dr. Dre and some generic rapper in a recording studio, and I think it is a promotional video for said generic rapper. It doesn't matter.

My three favorite parts to this video are:


  1. The unintentional humor of the generic rapper asking, "You see this man right here?" Unfortunately for him, he is hiding in the shadows and it is impossible to see him.

  2. The generic rapper telling "bitches" to "give me P---y" because he knows Dre. The best part of that may be how Dre just laughs and then is like, oh yeah, that's true.

  3. On a more serious note, it provides further proof that Dr. Dre's Detox is coming out. That is going to be one sweet album.







After further investigation, I believe the generic rapper's name is Bishop Lamont. Niiiiiiiiiiice. At least he ends with "Church!"

No comments: