Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cheerleader Headlock

Despite the constant mantra, "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World," I have yet to really watch "Heroes." I've heard that it is good and I've even watched a couple epidoses, but I hate watching a show develop slowly from week to week (except for 24 because there are so many twists that it is freaking awesome). In fact, I think I'm setting a new rule for watching all new long-term television shows such as "Lost" or "24": I'm not going to watch the show until after a season (or a few seasons) and: A) I know its good, B) it has been highly recommended to me from multiple sources and C) I can easily obtain it in a digital format so I can watch a bunch of episodes at one time. Lost is so painfully slow that I would almost rather wait and watch it in bursts (but damnit it is good).

Anyway, the whole purpose of this post was to show you this clip of a fight at a VMI/The Citadel football game. Obviously, there was a tense atmosphere for game between these two football powerhouses and this pregame fight was only the beginning. Anyway, behind the skirmish, a cheerleader comes in grabs some military dude and throws him in a headlock. I think she might even throw a punch at him. Pretty freaking funny. Or sad. You decide.

No comments: