Thursday, January 17, 2008

Drunkenness with Michael Cera and Tracy Morgan

For as much as I've talked about Michael Cera on the old blizog, you'd think I'd have seen every video from him on the intermets. Sadly, that's not the case. Anyway, here's a video I hadn't seen previously and enjoyed thoroughly. Basically, if you ever wanted to hear a drunk guy ramble and mess up a story about Alexander Hamilton - this is your chance.



Part of the reason I hadn't watched this previously was because I've been watching late night TV again. If you haven't been, you missed an awesome Letterman interview with Tracy Morgan (sadly there are no more new episodes of 30 Rock...). People always think he's drunk...I can't tell (but if he is, it goes well with this post - although he does say he isn't drinking anymore, but how could he decide to make that movie with Ice Cube sober?). So, if you have some time to waste, here's the full interview broken into two parts. The line right at the 4:00 minute mark in the first part made me laugh really hard.

Part 1



"Just doin' karate and tryin' to get females pregnant."

Part 2

No comments: