Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Friday...I Think

My days have been all jacked up for quite a while. First there was Christmas time and then New Years. Plus I have traveled twice in the last few weeks and now all of a sudden it is Friday again. I have no clue how this happened. I was tired and almost didn't post, but since it was Friday, I sacked up, stepped to the plate and jacked one up (and other ridiculous statements).

Anyway, why would I be tired you ask? Well, I played organized basketball for the first time in several months (probably since I left NI). We won, and handily at that, but I definitely was rusty (I somehow got a lane violation when shooting a free throw!?! I didn't even move my feet).

So, in preparation for our game next week, I've found a few basketball instructional videos to help me out. The first one features Laker Sasha Vujacic.


* HT: Awful Announcing

Why does that instructor falls for the weakest shot fakes - he makes Sasha like
"How?...What's going on?" Also, there is a bonus tip in that video: "If you're fading away its very hard to make basketballs baskets."

If you've got two more minutes to waste, here's another random basketball video that covers dribbling, passing, wearing hats and cheering.



That would have been way cooler with a Superbad dance effect. Either way, I should be good to go for next week now.

In other news, make sure you check out Wheezy's post this week - we had a good discussion in the comments.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: