Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fake Power Rangers Are Really Awesome

I haven't posted about ninjas in a while, and, while they are a dangerous species, I love ninjas. That's why I was immediately drawn to this show: Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills. I don't remember this show at all, but the Samurai robot is ridiculous...ok the whole show is ridiculous. It's basically a Power Rangers rip-off (which was an atrocious show to begin with). In any case, here's the first part of the show, featuring a ludicrous ninja robot attack.



If that tantalized you, here's the second part which features a hideous hand giving tattoos to high schoolers...if you're gonna skip one video today, skip this one.



In the 3rd part they really get to work. The combination of graphics, fighting skills, and the soundtrack is unbeatable.



I just want to know where they got those laser powered ninja weapons. Also, I'm downloading that theme song and putting it on my iPod.

If you enjoyed those videos (?!?) then you can check out more here. Enjoy the LOST season finally tonight - I will.

No comments: