Tuesday, January 30, 2007

They Call Me Mastadon Cuz I Got The Trunk In The Front

I love television. And I have loved tv for a long time.

Growing up, there were some classics like Transformers, Thundercats, X-men and the old school Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - just to name a few.

All of those shows have disappeared now, and while they may have shown up in one way or another, they have all pretty much run their course as cartoons. But there's one show that still kicking (somehow) - Power Rangers. According to imdb.com there are 37 different versions of this show! 37! Plus there's been a couple movies!

What in the hell is that? This show wasn't even good when it first started - how is it still around. That said, who didn't watch at least a few episodes of Power Rangers. Maybe you kinda had a thing for the Pink Ranger? Even dressed up like them for Halloween?

I digress...why am I talking about the Power Rangers? Because someone has taken the time to dub over a Power Rangers video with all kinds of ridiculous phrases. This video has been retitled the "Gangsta Crizzab." Pay attention to the black ranger as he's easily the funniest.

The video itself is definitely SFW (it's just Power Rangers footage) but the words are definitely not. You're gonna need some headphones for this one. And prolly, shouldn't let the kids listen to it. My favorite part starts at like 2:20.



"Which one of ya'll gonna toss my salad!"

I uploaded the short version of this myself (I think its the funny part because the rest is just repitition, and yes I know its not on YouTube.com - they've let me down too many times. So, I went to JumpCut. Did you know that you can cut and post the video in like three steps? Awesome), but if you want more you can watch the full version here.

Also, if you enjoyed X-Men growing up, you may enjoy this clip - it's from the same group that made the Power Rangers clip. It is again really long, but you can get the jist of it from the first minute or so.

The thing that's so cool about this is that this Internets video caused such a stir that the directors of X-Men 3 actually decided to include it in the movie, obviously starting the chain of events that would lead to Samuel L. Jackson telling me that he's tired of these mother [censored] snakes! I've included the clip from X-Men 3 below in case you don't remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Did you know that you can cut and post the video in like three steps? Awesome"

I <3 you.