Friday, March 02, 2007

BCS: Man Crush List

It's a casual dress Friday and today is a special day because I'm unveiling a big change at the Skeet Thrower. Today, I'm unveiling the BCS Man-Crush list.

I've talked about my BCS rankings a lot, but I've never really given a full explanation of who is on the list my qualifications for the list are. Unfortunately, today, I'm just going to give you the Man-Crush list (you'll have to wait for the BCS Most-Hated and the BCS Top 5 Chicas later). Since this is a pretty big deal, I'll just get right down to it.

The Rules

  1. Anyone, real or fictional, can be a candidate for the man-crush list. Pretty much all this means is you can't just make someone up.
And that's it. It is pretty straight forward. I want to clarify 2 things at this point:

  1. I am not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). That said, this is a man-crush list. Take it as you will.

  2. The man-crush list is kept at 3 (while my other BCS lists stretch to 5).
Anyway, without further ado, here it is.

The BCS Man-Crush List

1. Jack Bauer (not Kiefer Sutherland)



Bauer is the shit. That is all. Easily number 1.


2. Gilbert Arenas



The best part of this video may be all of the "That's What She Said" quotes at the beginning. Agent Zero is in the Association, he's funny and he's known to yell Hibachi at his opponents. All good thing.


3. Will Smith



It's Will Smith. Do you really need a reason (justforget about Wild WildWest)

I'm not going to give you any more explanation. That is final. Its straight forward - I love 24, I love the Association and I love the Fresh Prince.

Close calls include Justin Timberlake who gets points for selling Britney at her all time high, good music and banging a bunch of hot chicks and Josh Duhamel who lost a lot of points for dating a hideous and annoying Fergie.

Also, dudes that I love that were not close to the list include Charles Barkley (he's so fat) and Magic Johnson (for obvious reasons).

While I'm on the topic of slightly gay things, you may have missed this shot from the Avril video yesterday:



It's there, I promise. See, it is at 2:25. Watch for yourself. Tough break for that guy - now that photo is on the Internets (this from the guy that just listed his top 3-5 celebrity man-crushes).

Just to prove to you I'm not gay - not that there's anything wrong with that - I've included a song about guy love (this one's for you, Wheezy)...



Ok, including a song might be kinda gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), but this whole post is questionable. Anyway, I thought I'd let you know about the new feature I'm including here at the Skeet Thrower - a list over on the right, updating you almost instantly (or everytime I post) to any changes to the Man-Crush List. These are the things I feel you should know.

On a completely different subject, I'd like to leave you with something about chicks, so here's a new music video by Beyonce and Shakira. I hated the last song from both these chicas, but this one isn't so bad and the video is pretty good. It is SFW, but it is also a Beyonce/Shakira video...



Have a good weekend.

No comments: