Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's Sir Charles, Thank You

I'm gonna be real straight with you - there are three things in life that I love: my wife, the Association (aka, the NBA) and fat black men. Only two of those things are true.

While I may not love him, I do thoroughly enjoy Charles Barkley (he's the fat black man, although I think he might qualify under the Association part). I love watching Inside the NBA on TNT solely because of Charles.

Why am I bringing him up now? Because tonight Charles Joins My Favorite Association Announcer Marv Albert On The Broadcast Team for tonights Lakers game. Not only will you get a full 3 hours of Charles, but you are also going to get to hear him rip on Kobe (he and Kobe duke it out all the time). Should be good times.

In the mean time, enjoy this clip of Charles Barkley's golf swing. Easily the worst swing I have ever seen. It's bad. And its worse because he's fat and no longer athletic.



Also, in preparation for Sir Charles, please enjoy some of these quotes:

"My underwear don't even have sizes anymore, they just say 'HUGE.'"

"We're just playing basketball. It's not like we're going out to have unprotected sex with Magic."

"Of course Yao hasn't gone up against guys his own size, doesn't she realize there aren't any black guys over there [in China]?"

"Colonel Sanders is the greatest white man that ever lived."

No comments: