Friday, August 03, 2007

Casual Dress Friday: No, You Make Me Suicidal

It's a Casual Dress Friday here at the Skeet Thrower and if you're not deaf and you listen to music on the radio, you've heard Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston. This song is atrocious. Ok, it wasn't so bad at first, but between being kinda annoying and tremendously overplayed...let's just say I swear and change the radio station every time I hear it. I don't understand how someone can take a brilliant song like Stand By Me (originally sung by Ben E. King, by the way) and make me want to punch someone when I hear it. I don't understand how this situation could get any worse.

Well, thankfully somehow, JoJo has found a way. She has a "response" to Sean Kingston also entitled Beautiful Girls (the rarely used crap link!). The lyrics of the hook are as follows:

I'm way too cool for ya boy
Thats why it'll never work
I'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When I say its over
Damn all us beautiful girls
We're only gonna do ya dirt
We'll have you suicidal, suicidal when we say its over

You can't do a response to a non-diss song, JoJo. But in case you wanted to know, you do make me suicidal, but its not because you're beautiful you crazy jailbait queen (do you know that she released a song named How to Touch a Girl - that was a precarious search), its because your song makes me want to drive off of the bridge I drive over every day.

Speaking of taking a dive - here's a video from ESPN's X Games that you're gonna see everywhere today. This dude does some crazy jump/spin thing, comes up the ramp/half-pipe, loses his board and falls like 50 feet...and walks away. Nutso.



My first reaction was to laugh like Stewie, then I was like "Holy Nuts" (and I felt like I needed to go to church) then I got bored so I hit fast-forward to see the ending. Impressive that he just walks away.

While I'm on the topic of ESPN, I finally got to watch the intro to the ESPY's last night, which it good because now I get to post this ridiculous picture from that night. In case you don't know, that's scary chick Serena Williams, and Shorty's BCS Top 5 member Andy Roddick. I'm not sure what she's laughing at there, but I'm pretty sure that she's just laughing at something on (or maybe just directly at) Andy's cod piece. Maybe Andy had whatever trophy this girl (Christie Kerr) was kissing hanging out of his pants.



Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BEST LINKK

http://sport-people.blogspot.com/2007/04/funny-sport.html