Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Summer Vacation

Holy nuts! A Thursday post! Well, this one couldn't wait. It is The Office's summer vacation summary. If you were wondering what happened to Jimmy and Team Karen, you're questions are answered.



That's right, ladies and gentlemen - Team Karen has failed. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I was a huge Team Karen fan, but after Team Pam made her case so brilliantly in Blades of Glory (NSFWish) I was torn. If you ask me, this clip was funnier than all of the accountant skits last summer but not as weird as this video.

Danny DeVito & The Contract

And if you're complaining about a Thursday post (and I'm not sure why you're reading it if you're complaining), understand that I was so excited when I found this video, I immediately wrote a post. Besides, The Office is on Thursdays, so this video in on a Thursday. Stop Whining.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Team Karen had a lot more support behind it when she didn't look like Jim was abusing her or she had developed a recreational drug habit.

Double M said...

True. Team Karen also wore atrocious pant suits and other bad fashion items. I'm not saying I converted to Team Pam (because she only really wanted Jim once he was gone), I'm just saying I wasn't as strongly in support of Team Karen.