Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Writers' Strike: The View Must Go On

I hate the Writer's Strike. It sucks. Unfortunately, I agree with the writers - why shouldn't they get a portion of the ad revenue online and DVD sales. Seems to make sense. Of course, they're prolly losing a lot more money by not working then they all will each individually make on the eventual residuals they earn. But its the principal.

The worst part is that its starting to effect my television. No more late night shows and it sounds like some of my favorite shows are only going to be around for a few more weeks...maybe (I won't go into detail because Vasquez did a decent job here although if you want more info about The Office, you can check here).

I guess one of the benefits of the writer's strike is that Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice could be going off the air. Unfortunately, they could be replacing it with this show.



Gotcha! That's just a clip from The Soup, but since I hadn't shown a clip from that show in a long time, I figured I'd get one up here. Sadly, I can only assume that show is going off the air due to the writer's strike as well. I guess we can all rejoice that The View is going to go on uninterrupted. Here's a preview of what's to come.



I can only assume the writers for The View went on strike a long time ago.

No comments: