Friday, November 30, 2007

Casual Dress Friday: Prepare to Be Seduced

Its a Casual Dress Friday here at the Skeet Thrower and its been a while since I've brought you a classic music video. So here today is Snoop Dogg's "Sensual Seduction."



Did I say classic? I meant that's brand new. That Snoop video just is just like Michael Jackson's video "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" only it was filmed with a $100 budget by some high school AV Team. I could have filmed produced a better video with my digital camcorder and Windows Movie Maker. At least the song's catchy (unlike some other atrocious pop music over the last year or so). Honestly, though, there are some very similar things in that Snoop video and the MJ video I was talking about. Look for yourself.



Give Michael some girls and you've got the same video. On a side note, it's too bad they don't include the "Mama-say, Mama-saw, Mama-ma-ku-sa" ad lib in the video.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: