Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Video Attack!

Sorry about the lack of posts this week. Turns out I've been really busy at work and Shorty is on spring break this week so I haven't gotten anything posted. I haven't even played video games...I just sit and watch TV and sleep at home.

Anyway, congrats to Laura for winning the last week's Skeet Thrower Draft in a tight battle at the top. Her draft of Paris Hilton, Ann Coulter, Rosie O'Donnell, and Dustin Diamond brought home the victory. So she can celebrate until next week.

I was planning on writing a BCS List this week, but the aforementioned lack of time has forced me to push it back. To make it up to you, here is a ridiculous video dump of stuff I saw throughout the week.

First is a trailer for The Fist Foot Way, a movie that looks awesomely ridiculous. It contains NSFW language (thanks to Laura for the link.



Here's an awesome video of an NBA player getting the cold shoulder from his teammates. (A little back story, in the NBA after a free-throw, miss or make it doesn't matter, his teammates give him a little dap. But Andrew Bogut, an NBA player, talked some shit about the rest of the American NBA players. So apparently his teammates said "F- you" and didn't high-five him here.) He decides to improvise which is funny.



I don't comment on political stuff here and so I usually avoid political videos, but this one is too good to pass up.



I don't care whether you like Hilary or not, that video should make you laugh. I think that guy broke into J-Lo's "Let's Get Loud" at one point there. Also, and maybe it's just me, that video is in no way going to make me want to vote for Hilary... While we're looking at awesome music, you may remember the Bulgarian Idol video from a few posts ago, well, here's another one you should enjoy.



I'll be back in full force next week (maybe...hopefully - I'm going to be out of town from Tuesday - Sunday).

Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

D Wheezy said...

I don't get it. What's so funny about that last video? Sounded spot on to me.

Double M said...

Exactly. I just thought you'd want to see a spot on rendition of someone doing Michael Jackson. No funniness there at all...

Ross said...

I really want to see that movie. I hope it's about 50 minutes long.

MajorLB said...

Since I don't post on my own blog anymore, here's another video I wanted to share with you. Seems so innocent, but yet so wrong.

Banana Smoothie