Thursday, March 20, 2008

NCAA Tourney Day: Music Spectacular

Well, it's NCAA tourney day and you should all be watching a lot of TV/internet video today. But if you get tired of hearing Billy Packer blab on, you might want to hear some other stuff in the background. As such, I've got a couple crazy music videos for you today.

The first is "One Gallon Axe" by White Gold. I had never heard this song or seen this video, but its kinda catchy and I laughed 10+ times due to either the lyrics or the costumes.



This video for some reason reminded me of The Darkness' video for "I Believe in a Thing Called Love," so here's that video.



To be honest, I'm not sure why I would think of The Darkness' video after seeing One Gallon Axe other than they both make me think WTF and laugh at the same time. Anyway, don't think I could have a music spectacular on NCAA Tourney Day without "One Shining Moment." So, here's last year's version.



Before I close the post, here's some last second tourney advice that I give out for free each year: Remember, Kansas always chokes. Quick, go change your bracket now. Keep this in mind when next Saturday (not this one though) you're looking at your bracket wondering how you had Kansas in the Final Four.

No comments: