Monday, March 03, 2008

Re: Make It Rainn On This Film

Fresh off of last week's posts about Rainn and the 2008 Spirit Awards, I have found some more videos Rainn did for the awards. These videos are all Rainn "auditioning" for parts in the movies being awarded.

The first is Rainn trying out for Juno as the part of Juno.



The next is Rainn trying out for a part in I'm Not There.



Here's Rainn making fun of the name Winterbottom.



Here's Rainn trying out for Paranoid Park with some mad skateboarding skills. This one has a NSFW Rainn Wilson ass shot near the end, so exercise caution.



Once more clip, here's Rainn getting "initiated" by Dennis Hopper. I won't tell you what it involves, but only a crazy indie film award show would come up with this.



On a side note, I don't know if you saw the first season of 24 (and if you haven't, you really, really should), but Dennis Hopper was a pretty good bad ass in that season. His 71 year old bones would scare me if I ran into him on the streets today.

No comments: