Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Attack of the 90's Pop Stars

I meant to post this yesterday, because it relates to SNL. This week's musical guest was Mariah Carey, performing her new song, Touch My Body (the video has typical Mariah PG-13 clothing at first, but it features Kenneth from 30 Rock so its worth a watch). Anyway, I saw this ridiculous video and saved it for yesterdays post...so derka. Anyway, here is someone on Bulgarian Idol singing Ms. Carey's "Ken Lee."



If you didn't pick it up, that chick is actually just jibba-jabbing Without You.

If you couldn't guess it from the title, Mariah isn't the only 90's pop musician I wanted to talk about today. Remember Cooking with Coolio? I finally got around to watching the next episode (there are 4ish now, I think). It made me laugh so I included it here. Exercise caution on the language.

2 comments:

D Wheezy said...

I thought that was a dream... but it was odd that I knew how to cook a fork steak afterwards.

Double M said...

I knew that was you. I thought I had seen that lucha libre mark somewhere else before.