Friday, June 22, 2007

Casual Dress Friday: Happy Little Friends

Its a Casual Dress Friday here at the Skeet Thrower and you may or may not know, but I'm in Vegas right now. And now, you may be asking yourself, "Why in the hell is he writing posts while he is in Vegas?"

The answer? I'm not. I actually wrote the bulk of this post in preparation for being here in Vegas earlier this week. So have no fear, I'm thoroughly enjoying Vegas at the Signiture Suites which are awesome. I'm thinking about staying.

Anyway, earlier in the week, I promised you some Bob Ross. Well here it is. As I enjoy the light and craziness, you can enjoy the serenity that is Bob Ross. Bob always puts me into a trance. In fact, I've wasted over 3 hours writing this post just watching different episodes of Bob Ross on the internets. There's something about his voice. So today, while you're trying to work or just sitting around doing nothing, throw these clips on in the background and let the smooth voice of Bob Ross lull you into a trance. I've linked a 3-part portrait entitled "Southwest Serenity," since I'm in Vegas. Enjoy.

Part I



Part II



Part III



It is unbeliveable what that man can do in 30 minutes.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post. I needed Ross' soothing voice to get me through my Friday afternoon.

D Wheezy said...

It takes me 4 hours to draw a mediocre comic strip. Sad.