Thursday, June 14, 2007

MLTP = Done

So, yesterday I completed a big ass project at the place of my current employment. It was draining all of my time. It led my wife to say she felt like a "widow", which I guess means I the walking dead (sorry, couldn't pass up a Thriller link). As such, my internets usage dropped tremendously. In any case, it is over now. My team presented yesterday and so the blog can return to life.

So, tomorrow, we'll return to regular posting. In the meantime, here's a couple videos from the last week to make up for the fact that I was Ghandi for a while.

The first video was actually on the front page of YouTube.com sometime last week. Its a ridiculous Rolling Rock commercial that was "banned" from TV.



My favorite part of that video may be the warning message upfront that calls the baseball "magical." Let's be honest, who doesn't love nut shots. They always make me laugh. Always. Unless its me. Anyway, speaking of "banned" commercials and nuts, here is an actual banned commercial for Pop Rocks.



In case you're wondering, that was entitled "Get Your Rocks Off." Well done, pop rocks marketing. Now I have to find a store that still sells those things. But not for me to use (unless Jack Bauer shows up) - what are you thinking? I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Speaking of gay, last week we took a look at T-Pain's awful lyrics for "Buy You a Drink." Fortunately for us, some douchebag has taken the time to lip-sync all of the words for us.



I'm torn as to what the best part of that video is: the fact that he's clearly not singing, the orange drink or the $1 bill for money in the bank. Awesome. Also, the author includes this description of the video:

"Stfu to all them bitches that think this is gay becuz u no wat it is gay"

Let's be honest, that guy is bad at life and has no hope.

No comments: