Sunday, June 10, 2007

Week In Recap: Suburban Commando

There's been a theme this week: short posts. Turns out I've got this big ass project at work that is draining a lot of my free time. The good news is it finishes on Wednesday, so once that happens I'll be free again. Besides, nothing really happened this week beyond Paris going to jail, and you got two posts on Friday, so you can't really complain.

Onto the recap...

On Monday, I told you how much I hated the lyrics of T-Pain's song "Buy You a Drank" or "Buy you a Draaaaank. Honestly, the third verse of that song is completely based on stealing lines from other songs...


I proposed that Hulk Hogan caused the rise and fall of WWE on Wednesday. Also, it was brought to my attention that I forgot one of Hulk's most ridiculous movies: Suburban Commando.



I gave you two posts on Friday: One with the O Rly Owls and one looking ahead at the show Cavemen.

Have a good week.

1 comment:

D Wheezy said...

I think those guys probably weakened the metal for him.

Needless to say, his artistic ability is difficult to argue with.

He's an inspiration to the art community, as should be evident from number 6 on this list.