Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tim Meadows Walks Hard

By now, you should know me, and, so, you should know I love movies. Especially ones that feature Will Ferrell or are directed by Judd Apatow. That's why I'll be on my way to the store today to pick up the unrated version of Superbad on DVD.

Anyway, I'm sure you have seen the preview for Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story which comes out in 2 weeks. In case you haven't, here's an extended trailer (that you prolly haven't seen anyway).



I'll probably see it just because there's a Team Pam, Paul Rudd and inevitable Will Ferrell cameo. Altogether, I'm not sure how good this movie will be, but, if nothing else there's a cameo from the woefully underused Tim Meadows.



Not that funny you say? Well just watch this clip of Tim Meadows as the Ladies Man and tell me that you aren't excited for his cameo.



Psyche. (Does anyone even say that anymore? I just say things like Noonan or Steve Perry while others, like my brother-in-law, go for things like Terry Schaivo or Michael Vick...nobody's perfect I guess). Anyway, here's a real clip of Tim Meadows.

4 comments:

D Wheezy said...

I too prefer the pure naturalness plus glasses.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Double M said...

SPAM ATTACK!!!!

Here is what that comment said (in Portegese!):

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o [redated]. O [redated] é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O [redated] tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no [redated] e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do [redated] generosa. Se você quiser linkar o [redated] no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the [redated] in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.


Here's what is says in English:

Hello, I found his blog by the google is well interesting I liked that post. It would like to speak about the [redacted]. The [redacted] is a supplier of internet dialed that pays his users by the time connected. Exactly that that you read, are paying for you connect. The paid supplier 20 cents by hour of connection dialed with local connection over 2100 cities of Brazil. The [redacted] has an accelerator of connection, that leaves its connection to 10 times more quick. Who utilizes wide band can profit also, sufficiency be registered in the [redacted] and when is going to sleep to connect for dialed, is possible pay to ADSL alone with the money of the dialed. In the schedules of unique minute the expense with telephone is minimum and the remuneration of the [redacted] generous. If you will want linkar the [redacted] in your blog I would stay grateful, to more and success.

****

What is the last line of the original post written in English? It makes no sense! Don't make me add that damn crazy letter thing Internets...don't make me do it.

Shabutie said...

Another good Tim Meadows video (though kinda long and some choice words).