Friday, February 15, 2008

Shakazoulou! Bring Yo A$$ to the Table!

A month ago (to the day actually) I showed you the David Wain series, Wainy Days. The video I posted was from YouTube, but the videos are actually from a site called My Damn Channel. I finally went back there to check out the site and was amazed by something I saw. To be honest, when I saw they had a "channel" just for Andy Milonakis, I almost left immediately, but then I saw a channel for Coolio. Its called Cookin' with Coolio and the first episode is Coolio Caprese Salad. I've embedded the video below but use some headphones for the swears.



Shakazoulou! I laughed multiple time during that video; although, I'm not sure whether it was just because Coolio was funny or whether I was remembering him from his Gangsta's Paradise and 1,2,3,4 (Sumpin' New) days. Its probably a mix of the two considering this is their ad for the channel.



That lobster dance was priceless. Have a good weekend.

No comments: