Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Week In Recap: Big Screen TV

So, I promised you changes here at the Skeet Thrower and now I'm delivering. Starting today, I'm going to try to give you a quick recap of my week on Sunday nights, including follow-ups on my posts from the previous week (for instance, if videos have been deleted) and a brief summary of what went on if necessary.

One key thing to note is that, once I get everything squared away, this will be the only post imported into the Facebook.com. It will containt links to everything, so you can follow the Skeet Thrower that way, but then I don't clog up your damn news feed. To be honest, I hardly ever check the Facebook.com anymore, but I get a lot of hits from there, so I don't want to piss you people off.

As far as the weekend - just to let you know, the big screen TV I mentioned came in on Friday, so I've been pretty much dead to the world and have nothing real to report. I've just been watching TV and playing video games. Good times.

I should mention that my brother-in-law and mother-in-law were also in town so I ate a bunch of food and now I'm fatter.

Anyway, here's the recap:

- The NBA was in Vegas and there were all kinds of videos
***Update: Here are some links to the missing videos:
Barkley Beats an Old Man
Shaq Dancing


- I love the Turtles even if they have some new crappy songs (thanks for the links Wheezy).

- Make It Rain, Let It Drop...

- Nothing like skeet throwing at part of my own heritage

Note: YouTube.com keeps scheduling damn downtime during the time that I usually write my blogs. This is seriously inhibiting my ability to provide you with updated videos and links. Anyway, when I find the videos that are missing, I'll update this post.

So, you know I'll reward you for reading this far - even if you read all week. This week's bonus video is one with gratuitous dancing from a hot chick. It is Catalina from My Name Is Earl. She's pretty hot. This is mildly-pretty NSFW (PG-13ish - no nudity). It's basically like watching a tame version of any Shakira music video.

No comments: