Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Conan Vs. Colbert

In the interest of full disclosure, I should let you know that I will probably be MIA after today. I'll try to sneak a post in tomorrow, but I'm not sure if it will happen. My company (that's a new and improved website and its going to be improving even more in the near future!) just completed version 1.0 of our software and so all of the full time employees are going to Vegas as a bonus/planning/bonding activity. It should be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I highly doubt I will have time to write a post (and I may not even have access to the intermets). So, I apologize - I will be back Monday.

Anyway, last week sometime I turned on the Colbert Report to see that he still had his feud going with Conan (and they had now involved Jon Stewart). A couple nights ago (Monday, I think), Conan summarized the whole thing. I wasn't sure where he was going with it, but I laughed pretty hard. The clip is up on YouTube and I've included it here.



If you don't want to watch an entire 8 minute clip, the fight scene between Conan, Colbert and Stewart can be seen at that link. It is well worth watching because it made me laugh pretty hard.

In case I don't get something posted, here's a link to the R-rated, definitely NSFW trailer for Forgetting Sarah Marshall (the new Judd Apatow movie). I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first, but I'm pretty sure it will be funny. Besides, if it has Kenneth, how can I not love it?

No comments: