Thursday, February 14, 2008

Celebrate Valentine's Day with David Cross

It's Valentine's Day here at the Skeet Thrower, and so I'll assume that its also Valentine's Day for you. I hope you enjoy it/get some good candy or food. Last year, I had arguably the best Valentine's Day ever because my wife surprised me with a big screen TV. Of course, that was expensive, so this year Shorty and I are going low key and not doing anything large (that's what she said).

In any case, over the last few days I have been alternating between episodes of The Sopranos and Arrested Development at night on the previously mentioned TV. And because I think David Cross (he is Tobias Funke on AD) is funny, I figured we could enjoy a couple good David Cross videos.

First, here is the scene from Arrested Development that explains the picture above.



That line made me pee myself a little bit the first time I heard it.

I think the second video is very appropriate considering the holiday. Its a David Cross educational love song (its moderately NSFW - there is a girl in a bra).



I ain't no ho ho.

2 comments:

D Wheezy said...

Is that from Mr. Show with Bob and David?

Double M said...

I have no clue.