Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Drop A Duece On Them...

Sometimes, when I'm perusing items in Google Reader, I will star things that I don't have time to read or watch at the exact moment. You'll notice that things sometimes appear in my shared feed (that's the feed, you should subscribe to it...) a day or two after they were posted because I often forget to go back through my starred items. Anyway, this weekend I was going through my starred items and a post with this picture was there, which I thought was funny. It was immediately and completely randomly followed up by this video. Ironically, I thought the two related well.



I'm just impressed that chick holds it together. She's oh so close to losing it...I guess this could give you an idea as to the caliber of things I read on the Internets.

No comments: