Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More Tracy Morgan Craziness

Let me give you a little insight into how I post. In Blogger, you can keep posts as drafts, so I create topics in post form. For instance, I have a ninjas topic, a Will Ferrell topic and a chicks topic. These topics are nice when I don't have much to write about or when I'm lazy because I can just pull a couple videos from them to fill things in. They are also useful in helping me fill posts when I find a crazy video, and today is one of those cases.

I saw this awesome Tracy Morgan video on a my favorite basketball blog, and I knew I had to post it right away. So today I'm giving you a Tracy Morgan video dump.



I'm not sure what producer decided they could let Tracy Morgan kick it improv style on their morning news show, but I have to imagine there were some pissed off viewers. Anyway, the next video is Tracy getting pissed in Blackass.



That's old but still makes me laugh. The best part about Tracy Jordan is that I feel he doesn't have to act to be his character on 30 Rock. After watching the clips above, tell me you think it was a hard transition for him to act in this clip.



Speaking of 30 Rock, here's another clip that made me laugh. Hard. It's 5 minutes long, but make sure you make it to the counseling session - it is worth it.

No comments: