Sunday, May 20, 2007

Week In Recap: Ross' Return

It was a good weekend for me. My Spurs won twice this weekend, beating the Suns on Friday and the Jazz on Sunday, and my friend Ross returned from his three week excursion to Panama on Saturday (I'm just impressed he took the time to visit the Skeet Thrower while in Panama). Plus I got some sno-cones.

At this time, you may be wondering why some of the links in that last paragraph are different. Well, I should inform you that (thanks to a genious suggestion from Wheezy) I'm going to try a new link format here on the Skeet Thrower.

As I've said before, I put some of my best stuff in the links but since I throw a lot of links at you, I'm going to try and help you decipher what you're getting before you click on them.

So, here is a list of link styles for your reference:

So, hopefully those will help you out (of course, I may get lazy and not use those tags...we'll see). In other news, there are two new blogs you should check out: The first is a genious Hot or Not discussion at Da Skinny and the second is...well, I haven't quite figured it out yet but the blog's title is In a Crowded Room, Pants Down and Music Up. They, of course, will be added to the links on the side.

Isn't this just supposed to be a recap post? On to the recap...

On Monday we went Ghost Riding. You have no idea how many times I heard "Ghost Ride Your Whip" this week - it just fits into everyday situations. So, in honor of the popularity of Ghost Ridin', here's another video.



I posted some interesting pictures and a couple of funny videos on Wednesday.

Friday was Shorty's day as she revealed her BCS Top 5 Cod Pieces Dudes.

Have a good week.

2 comments:

Ross said...

I'm honored to have the titular line in one of your blog posts.

Double M said...

You said titular...