Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hey Baby, Wake Up From Your Asleep!

Well, I'm back at work after a long vacation (I'll have more on that later), so it is time for more from the skeet thrower.

To welcome in the New Year, I present you with a music video from the FUTURE. Or, more realistically, a music video from Russia (maybe?) and the late 80's/early 90's. The guy's (or group's?) name is Zlad and he has a few websites available on my favorite YouTube.com.

It's well worth the three minutes to listen to his techno musings about the future.

For this song I believe he followed this process:

  1. Write song in his native language

  2. Plug lyrics into freetranslation.com

  3. Record ludicrous music video

Of course, this process creates some awesome "grammatical" mistakes and some perfect rhymes.



All systems gone! Prepare for down count. 5, 4, 3, 1. Off Blast!

No comments: