Saturday, January 13, 2007

Weekend Information

It's the weekend. Why am I posting? I don't know.

Anyway, I thought I would give you some small news updates for the weekend.

Zlad is on TV commercials for MDX energy drink. You may see them on tv this weekend. Good times. Plus when you're with people that have never seen the full video, you know where to find it.

Hope you caught Stephen A. Smith's show "Quite Frankly" on Friday because it has been canned. Quite frankly, I hate Stephen A. He exaggerates everything and makes statements that are blatantly false. Furthermore, its about time, that show sucked;however, I did not receive notice on my ESPN Mobile device.

I don't watch the NHL. But apparently a bunch of people on the internets were trying to get a nobody voted into the All-Star game. It almost happened. But apparently, you should never trust the NFL.

Also, while drinking this weekend, try not to get wasted and show up on TV like Paula Abdul. She is slurring and a little crazy.

You knew I was gonna bring you a video.

Finally, 24 starts Sunday. Watch it. Do it.

Honestly, 24 is the best show on television. People forget about it because it runs stright through from January to May and then its not on for a few months, but it is really, really good.

Hope you enjoyed all of the italics in this post.

No comments: