Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Am Shocked. And Hurt...Stuff on the Internets Might Be Fake?

You may have noticed I haven't posted the last couple of days. This can be attributed to two things:

  1. I promised myself not make blogging become something I have to do. I'm really, really lazy, so sometimes writing a blog can seem like a lot of work - even if its just posting a video.

  2. I participated in an online poll the other day and when it conluded, I got this message:
This poll is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of Internet users in general nor the public as a whole.

Not only do they have several typos (it Internets, you idiots), this message effectively is telling me that polls on the Internet don't matter. Polls don't matter! Polls...don't matter? You might as well tell me that Justin didn't bring sexy back, James Blunt isn't really Steve Nash (have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time?) and OJ murdered Nicole Brown and the generic dude.

Anyway, the emotional stress I was under forced me not to post for a couple days. I took a couple days to consider whether I should stop blogging or possibly stop using the Internets all together.

Then, I heard Fergie's new song no the radio, Glamorous. And I realized that she really sucks at making music. I think she just spells words and talks about herself in everyone of her damn songs. Last time it was "D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S" and the horribly misspelled "T to the A to S-T-E-Y" (she is really struggling at life at this point). Now she's spelling something else in her new song. Undoubtedly, its wrong. If we can learn anything from Fergie its not spelling, rather, its what meth can do to a once hot body. Honestly, Fergie, you look like hell. And that's Bush. Bush league.

So, as you can tell, I stopped being a little biatch and I wrote about it.

Anyway, as you know, I like to leave you on a positive note here at the Skeet Thrower. So, I'm going to leave you with a funny James Blunt parody "I'm Emotional." Its pretty good. It can get kinda long, but, hey, this guy's life is a trainwreck - there's only so much he can do.



Just to let you know, all of the links are SFW. You should know that the first James Blunt link is there just so you know what James Blunt looks like. The Nash one's were tv spots during last year's playoffs.

No comments: