Sunday, January 14, 2007

San Diego Super Chargers

Wait, 2 weekend posts? I do have a life. I just forgot to include some things in the last one.

So a buddy from work (thanks, Sam) sent me this link. It's a NFL Bandwagon decider. It gives you a team that you should root for in case your team is out of the playoffs. It's awesome for several reasons, but the main reason is that it has the voice of the NFL Films guy.

If I had to pick one man to narrate my life, it would be him. Second, it would be James Earl Jones. Third, Jack Bauer. (By the way, have I mentioned that 24 starts tonight? You should watch it. I've included the Season 6 trailer below).

But I digress, the NFL Bandwagon decider told me to root for the San Diego Super Chargers. Since I'm rooting for the Super Chargers for the rest of the playoffs, I thought I would bring you their theme song. Now, let's root them onto victory over the Patriots and that douchebag Belichick (see below).



So, yeah, that's awesome. Good times. San Diego...CHARGERS!

As promised, here's the Season 6 trailer. I would put the season 6 prequel up here but it's been removed (Damn you, You Tube! This is two strikes now...don't cross me again). If you're not excited about 24, watch this before you start watching the new season, Sunday at 8 EST/7 CST. You'll have to Trust Me! You want to watch this show.



If I can find the prequel I'll post it.

Back to football...If you want another reason to root against the Patriots and hate Belichick even more, here's Belichick going for a manbrace with Mangini (the NY J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets! head coach), but before he can get there he shoves a camera dude out of the way. Not a big deal, true - but he's still a douche.



If you're a Bears fan, you may want to check out these sweet psyche up videos.

With thunderbolts and lightining,
We'll light up the skyyyyyieieieyyy!
We'll give it all we got and more,
with a Super Chargers tryyyyy!


...Go Chargers!

No comments: