Thursday, October 25, 2007

24 Season 7 Preview

When I moved to Lincoln, I left knowing that I would be back in just a few months. I knew that Nebraska would play Texas at football and that I would take the opportunity to go visit.

So, Shorty and I bought plane tickets and lined up football tickets, but since, as a Nebraska fan, I've been kicked in the nuts over-and-over again this year, I've given up the football tickets. Fortunately, I still kept the plane tickets and this afternoon, I'm flying to Austin (in fact, I may be flying right now while you're reading this). Unfortunately, this means that I probably won't be updating the blog as I'll be doing other stuff like gorging myself with delicious food and visiting a certain street. I should be back with some stories/pictures/and videos on Monday.

Speaking of Mondays, one of my favorite things about Mondays is 24. Well, the Season 7 trailer is going to be released "officially" today sometime, but its already been leaked onto the Internets. And, you know I'm gonna give it an entire post.



Holy Nuts, Tony Almeda! After a mediocre season 6 plot (although the Bauer kills were awesome), I'm hoping season 7 rebounds. Not to be outdone by Jack Bauer, here's a video of a wasted Kiefer Sutherland. I don't need to say anymore.

No comments: