Monday, December 31, 2007

Year In Recap: December

Its the last of the recaps from my posts of 2007. Just to let you know, I don't plan to recap my recaps - I'm not even going to link to them (you can get them from the side bar or search the recap tag, or click the recap tag). Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed reliving some of my posts/the awesome videos (that aren't mine) over the last few days. So, without further ado, here's the December recap.

In what was sort of a reminiscing post, I said I Wish I Would Have Tried This with respect to a couple of drunk crazy dudes jumping a Geo Tracker.

We saw a couple of dudes voluntarily taking shots to the nuts from a pitching machine while wearing One Nutty Buddy.

We saw an escalator attack a girl in a post entitled Some People Are Dumb. I guess I really could have gone a lot of directions in this post with a title like that.

I asked Why Is There Almost Always A Public Backlash? with respect to the potential Judd Apatow backlash. Ross gave an answer in the comments that might have been longer than the post itself.

On Christmas Eve, I tried to Make You Feel Good About Yourself by showing you the worst free throw form ever.

In the post Crazy Frustrating Video Games I showed you one of the craziest Mario mods ever.

And that's it. Most of my favorites from the past 12 months have now been recapped. I hope you learned something because I sure did - recaps are harder work than I thought. Until next year's recaps...

No comments: