Saturday, December 29, 2007

Year In Recap: October

I hope two recaps a day isn't too much for you to read. Turns out you can just skip past them I guess...but that's no fun for me. Anyway, the October recap is up next.

I hit my 200th post in a post called Post #200: Its Been a Long Journey. Big thanks to my boy Wheezy for the new graphics again. I also changed my posting style to more videos, less talking at this point. I think its working really well despite the fact that I'm breaking that rule for these recaps.

Shipoopi was an awesome post that featured a couple ridiculous car insurance commercials. You know its good when I still get drunk texts that say "Shipoopi. Take that to the bank."

You may remember a song called Crank Dat (Superman Dat Ho). It wasn't overplayed or anything. Anyway, I took a look at the ridiculous Superman dance that swept the nation in the post called Superman, Crank Dat and the Houdini.

I don't mean to pick on R. Kelly, but he seems to come up a lot here (I'm not sure that that's a good thing). I took a look at another R. Kelly song/video/conversation in R. Kelly Breaks the 4th Wall.

I gave you another glimpse at It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia (no that's not a mistake, only the actual title is linked) with the Night Man song. If I'm ever down, I sing that song to myself. Sadly those videos aren't there anymore, but they were good damnit.

We looked at an awesome Internet education video and probably the best crowd shot of all-time in the a post entitled Let e Tell You Why My Life's a Trainwreck. Honestly, go back and watch that crowd shot and tell me if you don't laugh.

Until the November recap...

1 comment:

D Wheezy said...

Anytime you want me to draw a picture of somebody resembling you throwing skeet, you just lemme know.

I have a small collection I keep under my bed for personal reasons, but I'd be willing to part with them if it's for you.