Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Year In Recap: April

Its Christmas and as a second gift to you, here is the April recap.

In one of my best recap videos ever, Week In Recap: It's A Shark Attack gave you an awesome shark attack video.

I relieved one of the scariest/funniest moments of my life in a post entitled Aruba Jamaica Ooh I Wanna Make Ya. It seems so long ago that I was teaching for NI...

The Association Starts Tomorrow was one of my favorite posts to write ever (I spent about 5 hours researching it) mainly because there are so many crappy NBA commercials. I never wrote the second part of that post. Maybe someday...

Another good recap post was entitled Shannon Elizabeth in which I showed a video of her deep throating a banana. My boy JP loved that one. That post also kicked off Testosterone Week on the Skeet Thrower, a concept that still gets me about 200 hits a day.

Testosterone Week culminated in me revealing my BCS Top 5 Chicas, easily my most popular post ever. I was informed by my wife that I was not allowed to remove Elisha Cuthbert from my list even though I would consider her cutting her hair a major event. At least I can change it up at the new year....

No comments: